eSun eBOX filament dryer box
The eSun eBox filament drying system is a device that allows for convenient and quick preparation of any filament for printing.
eBox has been built to seamlessly handle any type of material, starting with PLA and ending with extremely hygroscopic materials such as PVA and Nylon.
eBox is designed to keep the filament dry and dry various types of filaments, especially those that are sensitive to moisture.
The dryer works in 4 options:
* Working temperature: 36 ℃, 40 ℃, 45 ℃, 50 ℃ * Note: The above parameters in the table apply to testing at 20 ℃ temperature and 62% humidity in a room. The temperature and humidity in the box will change slightly due to different environments.
* Heater temperature: 50 ℃, 60 ℃, 70 ℃, 80 ℃
* Humidity: 30%, 28%, 24%, 15%
* Supported filament diameters: 1.75mm / 2.85mm / 3mm
* Supported material types: PLA, PLA +, ABS, ABS +, HIPS, NYLON, BVOH, PETG, ASA, TPU, FLEX, PP
* Power supply: DC 24V power adapter included
* Dimensions: 239 x 215 x 104 mm
* Supported spool width: max ~ 73mm - Φ200 × 73 (H) mm
* Weight: 750 g
* Weighing load (max): ± 2 kg
* Weighing accuracy: 0.02G.
* Filament Box
* User manual (English and Chinese)