eSun Hard Tough Gray gray LCD resin 1kg /1L
Specifications: Resin for LCD printers
Characteristics: It is a resin with high physical strength, high hardness and high strength similar to ABS filament. Experiments have shown that the 3D model produced by sun's hard resin product, such as a shaft gear, can withstand high impact forces and other high-strength mechanical pressures. When using electric drill bits to test the strength of the resin, there are no cracks in the model even after several drillings. In the field of application, the material must have a very high stress and strain performance, which is why eSun has developed a hard resin.
Hard Resin is a urethane acrylic resin suitable for LCD printers. To ensure good quality and stability, sun is fully formulated from high-quality imported raw materials with the following advantages:
1. High impact strength;
2. Higher shock resistance than ordinary resin;
3. Rigid resin, excellent mechanical properties such as hardness, tensile and bending;
4. High surface hardness and wear resistance.
Suitable wavelength: 395-405 nm
Working temperature: 18-35 ° C
Exposure time: 20 - 30s on the lower layer, 8s on the normal layer
Adjust the settings until you get the best printing performance.
Instructions for use
(1) Before use: Shake the liquid resin before use;
Clean the resin tank and molding platform to keep the bottom of the resin tank in transmitting light.
Pls wear gloves and stay in a ventilated environment.
(2) When using: Unscrew the cap and add it to the resin tank according to the equipment requirement;
Select the appropriate printing parameters and print settings.
(3) After use: After printing, please use matching finishing tools, including blade, twill pliers, tweezers, containers, gloves; Ethanol (≥95%), lactate or isopropyl alcohol cleaning solution; high-pressure mercury lamp or LED lamp (peak actuation is between 360-405 nm); oven.
(4) Post-processing steps: A. Remove the printed model from the molding platform with the blade;
B. immerse the model in the cleaning solution, rinse or sonicate for 1 minute, then remove and dry;
C. immerse the model completely in distilled water, evenly irradiated with a high-pressure mercury lamp, LED lamp or exposed to sunlight;
D. put the model in the chamber, set it to heat 50 ℃ for 20 minutes, then naturally cooled to room temperature;
E. correct processing, such as removing the support, polishing, dyeing etc.
Precautions 1. Seal at room temperature and protect from light to avoid heat or sunlight.
2. The recommended temperature is 18-35 ° C, low temperature can affect the printing effect, the resin can be properly heated before use (not more than 60 ° C).
3. If the resin pigment settles, it can be used after stirring or shaking.
4.To ensure the ideal performance of the curable material, it is necessary to control the intensity and duration of the Light Source after curing, therefore it is recommended to:
(1) the intensity of the mercury lamp or LED light source is 5-10mw / m2, and the duration is not more than 1 hour (self-regulation);
(2) The exposure time to the sun (summer) is approximately 1 hour;
(3) Direct or prolonged exposure under strong light sources such as high-power mercury-vapor lamps of high power is prohibited.