Phaetus Dragon Hotend Standart flow (ST) Black for Prusa, Titan and BMG extruders
Printing hotend is the core hardware component of 3D printing equipment. A qualified printing hotend needs to meet the scientific flow rate ratio, so that the heat break will not blocked by material, and overall printing smoothly.In response to this demand, Phaetus has launched a new generation of 3D printing hotend “Dragon Hotend ”. Dragon Hotend is composed of Heat Block, Heat Sink and heat break , which are the best combination of hotend printing extrusion kit formed by R&D team after hundreds of tests and debugging!Dragon hotend is the updated 3D printing hotend launched by Phaetus.It adopts full metal kit, the overall high temperature resistance is up to 500℃, inner hole of the heat break is smooth and the movement resistance is small. Therefore, the filaments effectively melt and smoothly outflow without accumulation, blocking and other problems, to achieve a better 3D printing effect.
Performance Analysis- Heat break with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
- Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heat break remaining intact under the impact of external force.
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
- The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heat break Ra0.3, which allow a more smoother movement of filament, resulting a higher resolution prints.
- Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize a zero barrier for interchangeability.
- The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Standard all metal kit, with overall high temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
- Flexible combined structure design makes a strong compatibility. Adaptation ModelsStandard interface, suitable for normal FDM 3D printers, best choice for bulk ordering Compatible with:all V6 hotend interfaces,Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S,Titan extruders,BMG extrudersCompatible FilamentsCompatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigment.Material Processes:High strength and high conductivity copper alloy,Hexahedron hardened steelHigh quality copper alloy