Phaetus Rapido Hotend UHF Blue for Prusa and other
Phaetus Rapido Hotend UHF Blue
- New heatblock design has a larger melt zone to meet the demands of high speed, high temperature printing.
- Uniform heating with a cylindrical ceramic heating unit
- Integrated frame rigid titanium alloy screw design enables lower thermal conductivity and realizes one-hand nozzle change function.
- Thin-walled heatbreak, eliminating creep and heat clogging while providing excellent thermal insulation.
- Unique design allows quick switching between high-flow and ultra-high-flow printheads.
- Interchangeable design of different nozzle types meets high temperature and fiber printing requirements
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4/1.75 mm plated copper
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 75 mm
- Adaptation to models: Seamlessly adaptable to all Prusa models. Other models can be fitted using adapters
- Compatible with all thermoplastic filaments, including but not limited to typical composite filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, PA, PEEK, PEI and PLA-CF, ABS-CF, PETG-CF, PA-CF/GF, as well as composite filaments such as steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and fluorescent
- Rapido UHF Hotend station capacity: 2749.05 mm³/min or 45.82 mm³/s
Ask a question
Write your opinion