Phaetus Dragonfly Hotend BMO ST Blue for Prusa, Titan and BMG extruders
- Dragonfly BMO ST Blue
- In Stock
- Ex Tax: 213.00zł
- Delicate appearance modeling
- Superior thermal isolation of heat break
- Taperde design
- Efficient heat dissipation
- High temperature resistance
1. The hotend’s core parts are mainly composed of copper alloy, which has the advantage of better heat conduction.
2. Overall high temperature resistance up to 500℃ .
3. Heat sink and heat break adopt conical surface fitting design.
4. Close fitting increase heat dissipation contact area.
5. Low roughness of heat break.
6. The inner hole roughness of the heat break ≤Ra0.3, which allow a smoother movement of filament.
7. High printing precision, no filament plugging.
|Applicable Materials||Compatible with all filaments, including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK,PEI, and compositive materials containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbidem, tungsten and photosphorescent pigment|
|Nozzle diameter||Plated copper 0.4/1.75mm|
|Size||100 x 60 x 40 mm|
|Applicable Models||Compatible with: all V6 hotend interfaces, Prusa I3 MK3/MK3S, Titan extruders, BMG extruders|