Phaetus Rapido Hotend HF Black for Prusa and other
Phaetus Rapido Hotend HF Black
- New heatblock design has a larger melt zone to meet the demands of high speed, high temperature printing.
- Uniform heating with a cylindrical ceramic heating unit
- Integrated frame rigid titanium alloy screw design enables lower thermal conductivity and realizes one-hand nozzle change function.
- Thin-walled heatbreak, eliminating creep and heat clogging while providing excellent thermal insulation.
- Unique design allows quick switching between high flow and ultra high flow printheads.
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4/1.75 mm plated copper
- Sizes: 24 x 24 x 75 mm Applicable
- Models: Seamlessly adaptable to all Prusa models Other models can be mounted with adapters
- Applicable Materials: Compatible with all thermoplastic filaments, including but not limited to common composite filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, PA, PEEK, PEI and PLA-CF, ABS-CF, PETG-CF, PA-CF/GF, as well as composite filaments such as steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and fluorescent
- VolumeofRapido HF Hotend: 2543mm³/min or 42.38mm³/s
Ask a question
Write your opinion