Rapido Plus Hotend_350 HF black
PHAETUS Rapido Plus Hotend 350 HF black
News and innovations from Rapido hotend:
- The new heatblock design has a larger alloy zone to meet the demands of high speed and high temperature printing.
- Even heating thanks to the cylindrical ceramic heater
- Integrated frame rigid titanium alloy bolt structure enables lower thermal conductivity and realizes one-handed nozzle changing function.
- Thin-walled heatbreak, eliminating heat creep and clogging, while providing excellent thermal insulation.
- The unique design allows fast switching between high flow and ultra high flow print heads.
- The interchangeable design of the various types of nozzles meets the requirements of high-temperature and fibrous printing
- Nozzle Diameter: Plated Copper 0.4 / 1.75mm
- Sizes: 24 x 24 x 75 mm
- Applicable Models: Adapted seamlessly to all Prusa models Other models can be fitted with adapters
- Materials used: Compatible with all thermoplastic filaments, including common composite filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, PA, PEEK, PEI and PLA-CF, ABS-CF, PETG-CF, PA -CF / GF as well as composite filaments such as steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and fluorescence
- VolumeofRapido HF Hotend: 2543mm³ / min or 42.38mm³ / s
- Max. hotend temperature 350C.
Ask a question
Write your opinion